Cognitive Load Theory (CLT)
Researchers across the school are focused on:
- How can CLT be incorporated into schools?
- How can we measure the success of CLT in schools?
- What are the characteristics of education based on CLT?
- CLT in the classroom
- Development and Trial of a Prototype Software Instrument for Evaluating the Quality of eLearning Design Within a Conceptual Framework Based on Cognitive Load Theory
- Gesturing and CLT in the classroom - reducing load through physical action and design
- Cognitive Load in Virtual Reality Environments. To be made available mid 2021