HDR Research Grant Allocation Form
This form is intended for HDR candidates who have received HDR research support grant funding.
Before commencing the form please read the following information.
- As a recipient of HDR research support funding, you will be eligible to receive a grant payment direct to your bank account subject to completing this HDR Research Grant Allocation Form.
- If you are travelling, you must not purchase flights and accommodation yourself. Before completing this online webform, you must first complete the Notification to Travel form and Off-campus Hazard Management form, obtain necessary signatures (e.g. from your supervisor) and then return to this webform where you will be prompted to upload the relevant documents. Please Note, you do not need to provide a Project code or Dept. ID on the Notification to Travel form. Simply leave those details blank.
- Any expenses related to travel will be deducted from your HDR research support grant allocation. You will only be eligible to receive a grant payment to your bank account after any mandatory travel related expenses (i.e. flights and accommodation) have been charged via the University travel system and only if there is any balance remaining.
- In the event the travel expenses booked by the university travel arranger exceed the amount you of your HDR research support grant, it will be your responsibility to cover the balance at your own expense.
- Prior to undertaking any travel, you may be required to make a separate application for Study Away. Information and applications are available from Managing Your Candidature, Adelaide Graduate Research School.
- Within one month of the completion of your approved HDR research support grant activity, you will be required to provide your Primary Supervisor with a one-page report outlining your activity and how you utilised the Research Grant funds.
- Please ensure your bank details are up to date on the university system. This can be actioned at the following website: http://www.adelaide.edu.au/finance/updatebank or via the Current Students > Services Menu > Bank Details option.