Enter a keyword to search events within the date range above.
- Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021, 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: Barr Smith Lawns
As many of our international students are staying in Adelaide this summer, ISS is taking this opportunity to celebrate Lunar New Year with them by transforming Barr Smith Lawns 4pm-7pm to an outdoor bustling Lunar New Year Fair.
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021, 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: Elder Hall
You are invited to inaugural Hugh Stretton Oration, 'On Life's Lottery by Professor Glyn Davis (CEO of the Paul Ramsay Foundation).
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021, 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Location: Zoom
This three hour workshop will give participants a greater understanding of partnerships and partnership success with external collaborators.
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Lecture Theatre
Based on the unfinished Requiem by Mozart, this adaptation of his final chef d’oeuvre is a deeply moving ritual of life and death, extinction and the possibility of rebirth.
- Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Unibar, Level 2 Union House, North Terrace, The University of Adelaide
Join the University of Adelaide's Environment Institute with special guests to discuss the problem of plastic pollution, solutions in research, policy and industry, and most importantly what individuals can do to help.
- Date: Thu, 22, 7:30 pm - Sat, 24 Apr 2021, 10:00 pm
- Location: Scott Theatre, Kintore Avenue, Adelaide
The graduating musical theatre students of the Elder Conservatorium of Music, University of Adelaide present the Kander & Ebb classic.
- Date: Mon, 10 May 2021, 12:00 pm - 12:00 pm
- Location: Napier 209, Napier Building, North Terrace Campus
Associate Professor Christine Winter will present and lead a fascinating discussion concerning - ‘Mourning the Dead: New Guinea Villagers and the Pacific War’
Research Seminar: Enhancing school – university pre-service teacher professional experience with online wellbeing masterclasses during COVID-19
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2021, 4:00 pm
- Location: Online
Over the past ten years, the topics of character, resilience, and wellbeing in education have drawn attention by school leaders, teachers and policymakers; however, there is a gap between the developments in schools and how initial teacher education at universities have responded.
- Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021, 11:45 am - 12:45 am
- Location: Bonython Hall
Balancing on a Tower of Chairs
40 Years in Cultural Relations with China
Balancing on a tower of chairs is not easy. It requires decades of training, self-discipline, teamwork, trust, mental acuity, physical strength, long term goals and more. Coming to terms with the rise of China requires many of the same qualities and skills but our political acrobats sometimes lack the requisite training. Carrillo Gantner, whose career in the performing arts has included decades of productive engagement with China, will reflect on some of the lessons learned and how they might apply more broadly to enhance the challenging Australia China relationship.
- Date: Mon, 19 - Thu, 22 Jul 2021
- Location: Event program coming soon
Art of the Possible Festival is a festival for students by students. The festival gives all University of Adelaide students a professionally run platform to showcase their work, expand their portfolios and get their work out into the public in a variety of areas including, Music, Digital Art, Literature and so much more.