The Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Economics engages in a wide variety of creative, innovative and exciting research, across its many disciplines.
The knowledge revealed through the research undertaken here influences public discussion, debate and policy formation, and explores the ways in which those outcomes affect people locally, nationally and globally.
Explore research in
Higher Degrees by Research
Further your studies with a Higher Degree by Research while developing expertise and skills in a chosen field. The Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Economics has a reputation for outstanding research in a wide range of fields.
Our Centres, Institutes, Groups, Units and initiatives
- Centre for Global Food and Resources (GFAR)
- The Australian Centre for Housing Research
- Entrepreneurship, Commercialisation and Innovation Centre (ECIC)
- Future of Employment and Skills Research Centre (FES)
- International Centre for Financial Services (ICFS)
- South Australian Centre for Economic Studies (SACES)
- The Fay Gale Centre for Research on Gender
- The JM Coetzee Centre for Creative Practice
- Hugo Centre for Population and Migration Studies
Groups, Units and initiatives
- Environment, and Natural Resources Law (ENREL)
- Family Business Education And Research Group (FBERG)
- Food Values Research Group
- Human Aspects of Cyber Security (HACS)
- Kaurna Warra Pintyanthi (KWP)
- Learning, Technology and Assessment Research Group
- Public Law and Policy Research Unit (PLPRU)
- Reconciling with the Frontier - Accounting for Colonial Conflict
- Regulation of Corporations, Insolvency & Taxation (ROCIT)
- Research Unit for the Study of Society, Ethics and the Law (RUSSEL)
- Research Unit on Military Law and Ethics (RUMLAE)
- The Museum of Classical Archaeology
- Wellbeing and Culture Research Group
- Work, Employment and Regulation Group (WER)
- Yunus Centre for Social Enterprise
Make a difference
For a discussion about how you can support a specific area of research undertaken by the Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Economics please contact our Development Team on +61 8313 5800, or email email@example.com.
Collaborate with us
Exchange ideas and the creation of research collaborations with the faculty. Get in touch with our Deputy Dean Research Professor, Jodie Conduit to get involved.