The Tetra Tech International Development Scholarship Application Form
Tetra Tech International Development is an international company specialising in engineering, geotechnical, environmental, testing and project management services. Tetra Tech International Development delivers technical expertise in the transport and property infrastructure, and energy and resources sectors. Tetra Tech’s International Development team delivers complex projects in regions faced with a range of challenges in partnerships with local organisations and other global professionals.
The Tetra Tech International Development Scholarships have been established by the University of Adelaide and Tetra Tech International Development to support up to six students who are undertaking a program of study in a relevant undergraduate field of study of International Development, including Honours, at the University. The Scholarship is financial support for the student to help meet costs, including travel, accommodation, living and other, related to undertaking the internship placement at Tetra Tech International Development.
Scholarship round deadlines:
- Semester 1 Undergraduate Scholarship round: 15 February
- Semester 2 Honours Scholarship round: Not yet open for applications
- Winter school Undergraduate Scholarship round: Not yet open for applications
- Semester 2 Undergraduate Scholarship round: Not yet open for applications
- Summer School Undergraduate Scholarship round: not offered in 2023
Please note, if your application is submitted after the specified scholarship application round, it will not be accepted. It is still possible to apply for other scholarship rounds in the given year if you wish to do so.
- With the exception of the Summer School Undergraduate Scholarship round, applications must be submitted within the same academic year that the scholarship is undertaken.
- Recipients of the undergraduate scholarships must enrol in the relevant 6-unit Tetra Tech International Internship course. The Scholarships cannot be granted for 3 unit internship courses.