Enter a keyword to search events within the date range above.
- Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022, 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: ThincLab foyer, Ground Floor Nexus Building, 10 Pulteney Street, Adelaide
We are delighted to invite you to join us to celebrate the launch of four new books from academic staff in the School of Education at the University of Adelaide. Professor Laura Parry, Interim Pro Vice Chancellor (Research), University of Adelaide, will launch these books.
- Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022, 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Location: Webinar - registration required
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has established itself as the new frontier of computing and is already instigating transformations in a range of economic and cultural contexts.
- Date: Thu, 17, 9:00 am - Fri, 18 Nov 2022, 5:00 pm
- Location: University of Newcastle and online - registration required
The Time-Layered Cultural Map of Australia (University of Newcastle) and the Australian Cultural Data Engine (University of Melbourne) invite researchers to a two day in person and online workshop "Mapping Culture and History".
- Date: Mon, 28 Nov - Fri, 2 Dec 2022
- Location: Online
The University Library provides LabArchives electronic notebooks as a tool for collaboration, data management, and documenting repeatable processes.
Never give up! Lessons from an 8-year paper publication journey and fascinating review process experience
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Location: Napier G04 Lecture Theatre, The University of Adelaide or Online
Performance and publication expectations to secure your first academic position post PhD are higher than ever, with often fierce competition.
- Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Zoom
The Research Internships Webinar will be held on Thursday 19 January 2023 from 11 am – 12 noon (Adelaide Time).
- Date: Tue, 7 - Wed, 8 Feb 2023
- Location: Sydney (Rydges World Square, 389 Pitt Street, Sydney)
Are you interested in using digital skills in your humanities, arts or social science research? Or learning how to use thew increasing amount of HASS and Indigenous data available through emerging platforms?