You're invited! Morgan Stanley Investment Banking Case Study Workshop
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 41 countries, Morgan Stanley is dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
We would like to invite students studying in Australia or New Zealand (from any degree discipline), graduating late 2022 to early 2023 , with a genuine interest in the financial services industry to attend our Morgan Stanley Investment Banking Case Study Workshop.
The event will provide you with invaluable insights into the work that you could be doing as part of the internship within our Investment Banking Division.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Understand more about Investment Banking at Morgan
- Stanley Australia and the work we do
- Learn about the Investment Banking deal process with specific case studies of our recent and prominent deals
- Participate in a deal dissection Q&A session with our bankers
- Learn more about our 2021/22 Internship Programs
Date: 2 June, 2021
Time: 4 :00 - 6:30pm AEST
Register by Sunday, 30 May 2021 11:55pm AEST