Enter a keyword to search events within the date range above.
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022, 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Location: Online
This webinar showcases projects that are exploring how we care for our digital cultural heritage, and how digital experiences can help us experience lost heritage.
- Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022, 12:00 pm - Tue, 24 Jan 2023, 1:30 pm
- Location: Online (via Zoom)
Advance HE Fellowship acknowledges your expertise in, and commitment to, professionalism in learning and teaching and is recognised globally.
- Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022, 1:10 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: Barr Smith South 1062, North Terrace Campus and online via Zoom (details below)
As you complete an Honours or Masters by Coursework degree, are you considering applying for a HDR place and scholarship to commence in 2023?
Online schooling amidst the COVID-19 pandemic in Australia: Perspectives from students from refugee background
- Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Location: Online via Zoom - register below
The scope of the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and its consequences, particularly on school closures have severely impacted all students around the world, most especially, immigrant and refugee students. This presentation will examine how refugee-background students in Australia perceive schooling during lockdowns.
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Location: Webinar
Do you want to make the learning experience of your students more affordable, accessible, inclusive and relevant? Do you know what open educational resources are?