Enter a keyword to search events within the date range above.
Advance HE Fellowship Support Sessions
- Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022, 12:00 pm - Tue, 24 Jan 2023, 1:30 pm
- Location: Online (via Zoom)
Advance HE Fellowship acknowledges your expertise in, and commitment to, professionalism in learning and teaching and is recognised globally.
DH Lab: Building out of the collections
- Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: Online - registration required
Join the University of Adelaide Library for the latest in our Digital Humanities Lab webinar series as we hear from two initiatives that are creating new perspectives and telling new stories using historic collections and the information around them.
School of Education Book Launch
- Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022, 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: ThincLab foyer, Ground Floor Nexus Building, 10 Pulteney Street, Adelaide
We are delighted to invite you to join us to celebrate the launch of four new books from academic staff in the School of Education at the University of Adelaide. Professor Laura Parry, Interim Pro Vice Chancellor (Research), University of Adelaide, will launch these books.
Artificial intelligence in the classroom - preparing for the next wave of disruption
- Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022, 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Location: Webinar - registration required
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has established itself as the new frontier of computing and is already instigating transformations in a range of economic and cultural contexts.
[Read more about Artificial intelligence in the classroom - preparing for the next wave of disruption]
Mapping culture and history workshop
- Date: Thu, 17, 9:00 am - Fri, 18 Nov 2022, 5:00 pm
- Location: University of Newcastle and online - registration required
The Time-Layered Cultural Map of Australia (University of Newcastle) and the Australian Cultural Data Engine (University of Melbourne) invite researchers to a two day in person and online workshop "Mapping Culture and History".
LabArchives electronic notebooks: Australia virtual user group event and researcher bootcamp
- Date: Mon, 28 Nov - Fri, 2 Dec 2022
- Location: Online
The University Library provides LabArchives electronic notebooks as a tool for collaboration, data management, and documenting repeatable processes.
[Read more about LabArchives electronic notebooks: Australia virtual user group event and researcher bootcamp]
Never give up! Lessons from an 8-year paper publication journey and fascinating review process experience
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Location: Napier G04 Lecture Theatre, The University of Adelaide or Online
Performance and publication expectations to secure your first academic position post PhD are higher than ever, with often fierce competition.
[Read more about Never give up! Lessons from an 8-year paper publication journey and fascinating review process experience]