Teacher Education is fundamental to educational outcomes across multiple sectors. We investigate the role of different approaches to teacher education from multiple perspectives.
- What are the most effective methods of assessment?
- What are the best methods of evaluating outcomes?
- How can sophisticated measurement techniques enable the development and evaluation of positive school-based outcomes?
- Student Performance in Science and Mathematics: A Comparative Study of Five South East Asian Countries
- Psychosocial Needs and their Effect on Refugee Children and Young Adults in Australia, Italy and Indonesia
- Teaching how to learn: promoting self-regulated learning in STEM classes
- International validation of Beliefs about Teaching and Learning (BALT) instrument
- The Interaction between Autonomy and Assessment
- Factors influencing Student Performance in Science and Mathematics
- Assessment and the Measurement of Student Achievement, Progress, and Attitude
- Assessment for Graduate Teaching (AfGT)
- Preservice Teacher Practices in Preparation for Classroom Readiness
- Rural Education and Preservice Engagement
- Cross National and Comparative Studies based on Large Scale Assessment Data