If you are a Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Economics (ABLE) student, our Student Success Team can help you with just about any study-related matter that could arise.
Need other assistance?
We encourage you to reach out and utilise the support services available. The University of Adelaide has a variety of resources available to help students be prepared for their academic study.
Ask Adelaide is your go-to student service centre. The Ask Adelaide team can help with all general student enquiries by online chat, over the phone or in person. If your enquiry is more complex, the team can refer you to the correct place to get the help you need.
|Expert and Faculty referrals
|General finance enquiries
|Online shop support
|Printing and wifi set up
More information on Ask Adelaide, as well as how to get in touch can be found on their page.
Health and wellbeing
- Wellbeing Hub
- Student Life Counselling Support
- YouX Student Care
- Disability support
- On campus safety
- University Health Practice
Get involved with the University's activities and enhance your experience while studying.
YouX provides services and advice for almost every aspect of your life on campus.
Clubs and student societies
Joining a club is the best way to meet people, share your interests and make friends on campus.
Adelaide University Sport
Adelaide University Sport provides and promotes the best possible sport and recreation environment for the University.
Faculty clubs and associations
There are a number of dedicates student hub spaces where you can study in quiet or catch up with classmates.
Explore our top FAQs
Study plan and degree options
- Where can I find my study plan?
- What is the difference between a core course and an elective?
- What electives should I study?
- What are the different types of classes?
- What's the difference between part-time and full-time study?
- Can I transfer to another degree?
- If I've accepted my SATAC offer and enrolled, but now want to defer, what should I do?
- How do I take a break from study?
- How do I get a student ID card?
- Is Microsoft Office 365 available for students and staff?
- How do I connect to the University's wireless network?
- How do I hire a locker in Hub Central?
- What's my student email address?
- Where can I buy my textbooks?
- How do I book a project room in Hub Central?
- How can I get my course reader?