Discontinuation Of Studies Application Form

If you wish to discontinue your studies in one or more degree programs, you will need to fill out a Discontinuation of Studies form. 

The form

Please visit the University Enrolment website to access this form.

Go to the Discontinuation of Studies form

Want to take a break instead?

If you wish to take a Leave of Absence instead, please refer to the following information: