Student Success Team
If you are a Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Economics student, our Student Success Team can help you with just about any study-related matter that could possibly arise.
- Submit an enquiry
- Phone - 8313 4755
- Drop-in - the team is located on Level 1, Marjoribanks Wing, Nexus 10, 10 Pulteney Street and is available Monday to Friday, 10 am to 4 pm.
Make an appointment
Please note, our appointments are opened one week in advance. If there are no appointments available, please check again during the morning of the next business day.
Contact the team for assistance with:
- Program advice, course-specific information, and academic progress advice
- Enrolment advice, choosing/changing a major, and study plan development
- Credit transfers
- Leave of absence requests
- Study overseas approvals
- Discontinuation of studies
- Degree/graduation checks
- Adding courses after the deadline
- Enrolment errors (e.g. timetable clashes)
- Unit overload requests
In an emergency
In a life-threatening emergency in Australia, call 000 for police, ambulance, and fire fighters.
If you have a non-life-threatening emergency that you need to discuss with an Advisor, please email us to arrange emergency support, or visit Ask Adelaide.
For on-campus emergencies, contact University of Adelaide Security (8313 5444).
Out-of-hours support is also available on the University Crisis Line, which you can call on 1300 167 654 (in Australia only) or text on 0488 884 197 (from anywhere in the world), 5pm-9am on weekdays; 24 hours on weekends and public holidays.
Other emergency out-of-hours support services:
- Lifeline - 13 11 14
- Suicide callback - 1300 659 467
- Mental Health Triage - 13 14 65